Saturday, November 22, 2008
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Google OS Blog has announced that Google Translate has added another 11 new languages: Catalan, Filipino, Hebrew, Indonesian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Ukrainian and Vietnamese from current supporting languages (English, Chinese Simplified & Tradtional, Italian, French, Dutch, German, Spanish, Russian, Portuguese, Japanese, Korean, Arabic).
So in total now Google's machine translation service supports 35 languages and you can use it to translate text between any combination of languages.
For a demo, you can find this widget installed on the top right side of PBT and try yourself by selecting one of the language you want to browse in and click on "Go" button.
You can visit this link on VivoCiti.com and click on "Add Widget to Your Blogger" button to install this widget instantly to your Blogger. For Ning, Wordpress, Hi5 etc, you can click on HTML code to copy.
Sunday, May 25, 2008
Saturday, May 3, 2008
Wednesday, April 16, 2008
I think it would be good to provide this 3 different features from other plain template, such as:
- Top Menu
- Built-in Google Adsense (just replace with your Publisher ID on the source code)
- Several ready widgets on the right
Thursday, April 3, 2008
Sunday, March 23, 2008
Sunday, March 16, 2008
black & elegance blogger template.
On the right side, I have installe few cool widgets and you will not need to modify anything except for Sign My iBook section, this widget will need you to fill in with your own iBook ID. You can get it by registering free account at : eshiok.com
After you get your iBook ID, just edit the template and look for "Sign My iBook" section and replace the iBook ID with your own.
I found this iBook Blogger widget quite cool because it allows you to use widget and allows your visitors to sign to your iBook and even build up your own Internet friends network and keep in touch with them....
Monday, February 11, 2008
Why should U join iBook Network without even need to consider ?
Just to make it short for you, the concept of iBook social network is:
- To enhance your existing website or personal blog with more interactive feature for your visitors and start to build you own social network through them by building links together and benefit you and them all together.
- Hava heard about Link Building, Link Baiting, Network Marketing? You can think of iBook Social Network indirectly is remixing those features to legally improve your website and personal blog SEO (Search Engine Optimization).
- You can say iBook Social Network is: a new mixture of guestbook, comment system for your website & personal blog's article, social bookmarking or online bookmarking system (such as: del.icio.us, Digg, Reddit, Furl and so on) for you to build your own social network on the Internet and to improve popularity of your website, personal blog, CMS and even to integrate back to some of those popular social network through pre-generated HTML code snippet and widget which easily can be installed to your web site, personal blogs (Blogger, Wordpress, Live, Ning, TypePad), social network (Facebook, Bebo, Hi5, Orkut, Piczo).
- Since iBook Social Network's concept is with network building through referral (YOU and your network member), you can expect an exponential growth of N levels to be exptected from your own network or sub-network.
How it works:
- New visitors or your regular visitors and members can sign (comment) on your iBook through your website. The more of them sign on your iBook, the more often your website & personal blog will be listed on the frontpage of eShiok - iBook Social Network directory together with other website & personal blogs.
- New member can register to become a member with iBook Social Network and if it is referred through your iBook Network then this member's iBook Social Network will be under your network.
- Your iBook Social Network link will be shown on their iBook network. The higher traffic to your direct member's iBook network or indirect member's iBook network, the higher the chance visitors and other members will be visiting your iBook network and your website or personal blogs.
- With its easily to install HTML code snippet to other social network or blog publishing tool (Blogger, Wordpress, Live and so on) , CMS (Joomla) and through Widget button for on-the-fly installation to Blogger, Facebook, Bebo, Hi5, Orkut, Piczo and others, you can expect your network to grow faster exponentially and on the same time to enjoy incoming traffic to your website plus SEO improvement for Search Engines.
Give it a try now and start to build your own social network:
- Register for a new account now (you will land in PlanetBlogTemplate's iBook -> click Home -> click Register) . If you register through this link, you will maintain your website with PlanetBlogTemplate's iBook network.
- Activate your account by clicking on Activation Link sent to your email mailbox and you can login after that.
- Click on iBook and on My Menu click on "HTML & Widget":
- Easily you can copy and paste the HTML code into your website or personal blog or social network.
- You can also customize the layout and the skins you want to use on your website (in a future there will be more skins added so you can change your iBook Widget at any time you wish to).
- Current release also provide you with automatic installation to Blogger (if you have one, your iBook Network installation will be more easier) by only clicking on "Blogger Widget".
- Wordpress, Facebook, Live, Bebo, Hi5, Orkut, Piczo and others, don't envy because we are working hard right now to provide you with the same automatic installation but as for now, you have to do by copy and paste above HTML code.
Do not wait, start now !!!
Do not wait and start to build your own network now. If you do not do it today, probably tomorrow one of your friends or other website you got stumble on will refer you to the same link. Start now and have fun together :)
Tuesday, January 29, 2008
As for now, supported languages are :
English,Dutch,French,German,Greek,Italian,Portuguese,Russian,Spanish,Chinese Simplified,Chinese Traditional,Japanese and Korean.
It make use of Free Babel Fish Service from Altavista.com. With it, your visitor can browse your site's content comfortably in their native language and you only need to write your content in 1 language from those 11 supported languages as mentioned.
Screenshot translation in Chinese & French:
Install this Widget now instantly (without Registration) here
Or if you are using Old Blogger, you can copy and paste below HTML source code to your web pages:
<!--- langbased is a parameter you need to pass in. It is to let BabelFish Altavista Translation know in which language your website (blog) is based on (English, French, Chinese, Italian etc) to ensure this service will provide proper available languages for translation.
langbased=[lang], which supported lang can be:
english for English
french for French
german for German
dutch for Dutch
spanish for Spanish
italian for Italy
greek for Greek
russian for Russian
portuguese for Portuguese
chinesetrad for Chinese Traditional
chinesesimplified for Chinese Simplified
korean for Korean
japanese for Japanese
Visit our forum at http://vivociti.com if you still do not understand--->
Thursday, January 24, 2008
A cute template :)
For you who is interested to know the translation:
These seven fortune gods will bring good fortune to you.
Just forward to all your friends that you want to wish, and your dream will =ome true!
Remember always smile happily and good fortune will follow you.
願 ............ 幸福 .... 跟隨你左右！ May … happiness always be your side!
願 .... 煩惱 =......... 隨風而遠逝！ May … worries …… follow the wind and be blown away! With best wishes